For the purpose of buying immovable property in Cyprus we offer the following services:
- Receiving instructions and discussion of the case. Negotiations with the Developer or any other
- Survey with all the relevant Authorities including the Land Registry Office to confirm if the
property on sale is free of mortgages or other burdens.
- Study, preparation and checking of the Sale Contract.
- Power of Attorney.
- Deposit of the Sale Contract at the Land Registry Office for Specific Performance purposes.
- Application to the Council of the Ministers for approval of an alien to acquire immovable
in Cyprus for non European Purchasers.
- Obtaining Bank reports, statements and certificates from the client.
- Handling and observation of the whole case.
- Carrying out all necessary collections, payments and actions in accordance to the Power of
- Transfer of the Title Deed on the name of the client.
- Connection of Electricity, Water and Cyta. Payment of Utility Bills.
- Assist Non European investors with the necessary applications as described under our Immigration